Training effect data no longer displayed on Connect app

Discussion related to the Garmin Montana 7x0 series GPSr
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Re: Training effect data no longer displayed on Connect app

Unread post by GPSrChive »

At first glance, I can find no issue with the files you shared, they all have the HR data recorded properly, so this will require a deeper dive into why Connect is not always reporting 'Training Effect'.
codix64

Unread post by codix64 »

Thank you so much for your patience, I hope you can help me solve this problem!
Montana is very good for mountain biking use and discovering new routes, but it has some problems with the cycling dynamics it sends to Connect (another example is the inconsistency of the calories displayed and the value of these sent to Connect).

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks again :)
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

After further inspection of the FIT and GPX files shared with us, we are unable to find any clear differences between them that would explain why Connect is no longer displaying 'Training Effect' information, leading us to believe this is a Garmin Connect issue.

Please contact Garmin Support for Connect and have them create a ticket. They may request similar information and files for inspection.

Please update us when you have new information.

Thank you!
codix64

Unread post by codix64 »

Thank you for your help,
I will try to create a ticket on Garmin Support , but I don't sure that Garmin solve my problem..

I'm very disappointed and I'm seriously thinking to sell my Montana because it has really to much problems with MTB use ...

Return to “Montana 7x0”