Export gpx to GPSMAP 67?

Discussion related to Garmin Explore (iOS) application
GSB

Export gpx to GPSMAP 67?

Unread post by GSB »

I have problems with GC live, GC lists can‘t be loaded completely. So I tried to sync my geocache lists with garmin explore, but I get a „sync faild“. I export a small gpx file from my app cachly and than import it to garmin explore. Has anybody access with this methode? I know that I can sync with USB, but when I‘m traveling I have no computer with me, only an iPad.
5 day testing left, than I have to sent the GPSMAP 67 back to garmin. I need a solution to get my geocache lists without a computer.
montschok

Re: Export gpx to GPSMAP 67?

Unread post by montschok »

Does your phone or ipad have a micro sd slot? In that case, it might be possible to download the gpx file to a card that way.
GSB

Unread post by GSB »

montschok wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:30 pm Does your phone or ipad have a micro sd slot? In that case, it might be possible to download the gpx file to a card that way.
No it’s an iphone, no sd slot. I search for a solution that I can import a gpx file without using a computer. Garmin explore and garmin connect fail.
GSB

Unread post by GSB »

After a second hard reset I could sync a geocache list that I loaded over my smartphone browser with garmin explore. Now I have indeed no real geocache but waypoints with gc-code names. Better than nothing. With garmin connect I don‘t be successful to import a geocache list.
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Connect is designed to work primarily with fitness activities while Explore has zero clue what a geocache is and will destroy them when syncing with your device.

Return to “Explore (iOS)”