Twonav Cross

Discussion related to TwoNav GPS receivers
mimichris

Twonav Cross

Unread post by mimichris »

The Twonav Cross is a small, powerful and well-made pocket GPS, it has lots of possibilities, see its attached characteristics.
Advantage it can read cards made with Mobac and cards of several countries, including France and GB at 1/25,000. It is WiFi which allows when you arrive from hiking to load the track directly into a PC thanks to the Twonav cloud, and the opposite to download a track from the cloud to the Cross, it also has a tracking function directly on a PC when we are hiking, with an Android "Link" application on his smartphone, this fact allows a person to follow the hiker step by step on the PC and see where he is in real time.

FireShot Capture 180 - CROSS PLUS - Petit, résistant et conçu pour la pratique de nombreux s_ - www.twonav.com.jpg
Spoiler
gps-cross-maps-mapas-cartes-karten-carte_2_4.jpg
I also have a Twonav Trail2 but bigger and with the same performance and features.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GPSMAP66sr, GPSMAP67, GPSII+, Twonav Cross.
mimichris

Re: Twonav Cross

Unread post by mimichris »

Here is an example of Mobac (Mobile Atlas Creator) and the GB map at 1/25000, by downloading a selected part of the map I save it in RTMAP and I can read it on the Twonav Cross and Twonav Trail2 as well as on the Twonav Land software. Very handy and costs nothing.

Capture-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GPSMAP66sr, GPSMAP67, GPSII+, Twonav Cross.

Return to “TwoNav”