Recorded Tracks Crash

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 67 series GPSr
mimichris

Recorded Tracks Crash

Unread post by mimichris »

Bug not corrected, when I want to see a recorded track, "recorded tracks" then I click on a track, a menu opens with the characteristics of the track, I go to the second page that displays the track on the map, I click on "menu" the 67 turns off and restarts on its own, I did it twice this morning and it's the same.
GPSMAP66sr, GPSMAP67, GPSII+, Twonav Cross.
JungleJim

Re: Recorded Tracks Crash

Unread post by JungleJim »

Strange this does not happen on my unit.

Does it happen with all your recorded activities? Or only some? And does the activity get correctly displayed on the map before you press the menu button?
Current: GPSMAP 67, Edge 1040, inReach Messenger - Previous: GPSMAP 66sr, Oregon 700, Dakota 20, Edge 1030 Plus, Edge 1030, Edge 520 Plus, Edge 520
mimichris

Unread post by mimichris »

JungleJim wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:40 am Strange this does not happen on my unit.

Does it happen with all your recorded activities? Or only some? And does the activity get correctly displayed on the map before you press the menu button?
I did several factory resets, it doesn't change anything, sometimes it doesn't crash, most often it crashes, I open a saved activity, I click on a track, the first page opens fine, I see the characteristics track, if I press menu it is displayed, then I go to the second page, the map is displayed with the track, if I press manu, the 67 turns off and to restart without doing anything, sometimes it does not turn off, but in fact it does not matter because in this menu there is not much, the most interesting is the first page where you can change the trace parameters.
On the 66sr it does not crash.
GPSMAP66sr, GPSMAP67, GPSII+, Twonav Cross.
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Mimichris, does this only happen when pressing the Menu key in the Map tab? Or does this also occur in other tabs?

A short video will help get Garmins attention much more quickly.

Which firmware version?

Return to “GPSMAP 67”