Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.30:
- Fixed possible shutdown when sending a Quick Text from inReach Remote.
- Fixed issue with weather map not defaulting to active weather position.
- Fixed possible issues with items missing during Explore Sync.
- Fixed an issue where certain submenus could be draws off screen.
- Fixed issue setting custom waypoint offsets using filename.
- Fixed possible issues that caused the main menu to draw over the current page.
- Fixed possible shutdown related to BirdsEye direct downloads.
- Fixed possible issue getting stuck on a page after powerup.
- Fixed possible issues with postal code searches.
- Fixed issue where proximity alerts would only alert once.
- Fixed missing alerts from points loaded using POI loader tool.
- Fixed adding hidden SSID networks.
- Fixed possible issues with time restricted speed limits.
- Fixed navigation to a geocache to always continue until ended by user.
- Fixed geocache file list to wrap.
- Fixed some issues with geocache photos.
- Fixed issue where certain pages could incorrectly appear to have tabs.
- Fixed issue where fit activities could be missing start time data.
- Fixed issue where bearing line would not appear on map in CDI compass mode.
- Improved recent finds list to include navigation started from the map.
- Improved functionality of navigation features with Explore.
- Improved round trip routing setup experience.
This update is being released in stages via Garmin Express, and should be available to everyone soon.
Please report your observations here!