NiMH Battery Adapter - Available Now!

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 66s/st GPSr
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Re: NiMH Battery Adapter - Available Now!

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Masoud-gh wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:18 pm I never understood what happened exactly but I think I should never have charged it during the tracking or Tracked while it was charging.
Garmin GPSr are designed to be used while external power supplies are present, and many of us have done so for many years without issue.

I can not say what happened in your case, but I can assure you that using your device while external power is present is allowed.
Masoud-gh

Unread post by Masoud-gh »

gpsrchive wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:25 pm
Masoud-gh wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:18 pm I never understood what happened exactly but I think I should never have charged it during the tracking or Tracked while it was charging.
Garmin GPSr are designed to be used while external power supplies are present, and many of us have done so for many years without issue.

I can not say what happened in your case, but I can assure you that using your device while external power is present is allowed.
you're right. I confused yet! Then you verify I can charge the internal battery while I use, track and etc... ?
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Yes, you can.
Александр

Unread post by Александр »

Уважаемый админ, при установке этого адаптера в 66st, помимо зарядки навигатора через usb порт компьютера и соответственно фирменной зарядкой Garmin можно ли заряжать навигатор например зарядкой от телефона с подходящими параметрами ?

English Translation
Dear admin, when installing this adapter in the 66st, in addition to charging the navigator via the USB port of the computer and, accordingly, Garmin branded charging, can the navigator be charged, for example, by charging from a phone with suitable parameters?
GPSrChive
Site Admin

We are not aware of any phones that can charge devices via USB cable, and thus have not tested any.

This adapter allows you to use your own NiMH batteries in place of the Garmin NiMH battery pack. If the Garmin NiMH battery pack will charge, so then will your desired NiMH batteries.
Александр

Спасибо за ответ.
Наверное я не правильно задал вопрос, или это трудности перевода.
Зарядкой от телефона можно заряжать 66st?
English Translation
Thanks for the answer.
Perhaps I asked the question incorrectly, or is it translation difficulties.
Phone charger can charge 66st?
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Many Garmin owners use their phone chargers to charge their GPSr successfully, so, yes, they can work.
Александр

Спасибо! Вы мне очень помогли.
Всего доброго.
English Translation
Thank! You helped me a lot.
All the best.

Return to “GPSMAP 66s/st”