Here are a few user comments regarding my wikis:
- "Just to say thanks for your great wiki. Got a Oregon 650 and whenever I get stuck I have a look and so far you have answered the questions. Thanks." - Michaela E.
- "Great website on the Oregon 6xx. Thanks" - Edward F.
- "Thanks for all of your efforts for the Montana and Oregon. I just ordered an Oregon thanks to your review on Rich's site." - Neil M.
- "Thanks for the Montana Wiki. So very helpful. Got this off ADV and how to be learning this shit." - Bob B.
- "For your effort with the Wiki Garmin 600 information. Thanks" - William W.
- "Thanks for your help." - Dieter H.
- "Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll be visiting in the future - these wikis are the best source of info that I know of on these gadgets. Keep up the good work." - FluteFace
- "The Montana Wiki is definitely my go-to-source if I need to quickly get facts about common or obscure features of the Montana. It's really well organized and easy to follow." - Bob M.
- "You have my respect. You are doing a lot of great work." - Thomasino007
For everyone who visits my wikis:
- "Thank You! These wikis would not be possible without your continued support!"