Delete selected waypoints, SW 5.00

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 66s/st GPSr
fulbrich

Delete selected waypoints, SW 5.00

Unread post by fulbrich »

Regarding GPSMAP 66 Bug 46 and Bug 46 Discussion Thread

Hello,
today I updated my GPSMAP66 from 4.80 to 5.00 and infortuantely the mentioned feature is still missing in this software version

I had a software issue with 4.80 and I had contact to the German GARMIN support. In the end of the discussion I asked for the outcome of my bug report which I raised for version 3.40.

I was told that this feature will not been added back, because to less people ased for this feature. They mentioned that I seem to be the only person who asked for this and they will don't work on this for one person.

I would like to encourage everybody in this forum to raise a support call and ask for this feature which had been removed after version 2.9. I need supporter, please help.

Best regards
Frank
-- Greetings from Germany --
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Re: Delete selected waypoints, SW 5.00

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Yes, I agree.

Please, everyone can find Garmin Contact info at GPSrChive > GPSMAP 66 > Troubleshooting page.
CheminerWill

Unread post by CheminerWill »

I have noticed this but did not make the connection as to when or why it was done. There are also other places where the only option is to delete one by one and it would be much easier if there was a delete all function. Can't remember exactly where these are but I did send Garmin an email asking for the one referenced in Bug 46 to be fixed.
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Thank you CW!
CheminerWill

Unread post by CheminerWill »

Received the following from Garmin this morning:

"Ticket number PSC-155464 has been created to have the engineers look into this issue. You will be notified by email when they have resolved the issue."

Return to “GPSMAP 66s/st”