Dismissing Message Screens

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 66s/st GPSr
g66

Re: Dismissing Message Screens

Unread post by g66 »

Answer is in german

vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

Wir haben Ihr Anliegen als Verbesserungsvorschlag an die US-Entwickler und an die dortigen Produktverantwortlichen weitergeleitet, bitten jedoch um Verständnis dafür, dass wir nicht abschätzen können, ob entsprechende Änderungen implementiert werden und, falls ja, wann und in welcher Form.

Der Grund hierfür ist, dass wir beispielsweise von der Existenz einer neuen Firmwareversion für bereits verfügbare Garmin Geräte nicht vor dem Zeitpunkt erfahren, an dem diese veröffentlicht werden. Ebenso verhält es sich mit Garmin-Programmen und Apps. Von etwaigen zukünftigen Geräten erfahren wir zeitgleich mit der Veröffentlichung der offiziellen Presseankündigung.

So, the adress is not to the garmin developer in us but a german support with not influence to the developer team

Therefore i am asking for the correct email-adress to send it directly to the developer team
robert

Unread post by robert »

If I managed the development team I would not want end-users making requests to them directly. I am sure Garmin would want this either.

I am sure Garmin will want to make their product better. If we can support Garmin with measured feedback and requests. They'll include the feedback they can.
g66

Unread post by g66 »

It is the same with bugs - if i cannot reach the company they will not get any information about crashing software.
Meanwhile, if they really want to make a better software, garmin knows about the gpsrchive-bug-list.
...waiting for godot ...
robert

Unread post by robert »

g66 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:02 pm It is the same with bugs - if i cannot reach the company they will not get any information about crashing software.
Meanwhile, if they really want to make a better software, garmin knows about the gpsrchive-bug-list.
...waiting for godot ...
We forget how much software has changed our lives in the last 50 years and how fast it actually changes. I know it can seem like a long time but things have never changed as quickly as they are now in all of humanity.

Return to “GPSMAP 66s/st”