Doesn't connect the 66s with your Android(s)? use the previous version of Connect Mobile (4.21)

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 66s/st GPSr
evasive

Re: Doesn't connect the 66s with your Android(s)? use the previous version of Connect Mobile (4.21)

Unread post by evasive »

gpsrchive wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:07 pm
tomocernec wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:40 am Hi
My GPSMAP 66s aslo doesnt connect to Connect Mobile (v 4.23.1) any solution?
Please for help
BR Tomy
Remove device from Garmin Connect, uninstall Garmin Connect, reinstall Garmin Connect, pair device with Garmin Connect.
Hi, a question ¿Android or IOS? many thanks ;)
tomocernec

Re: Doesn't connect the 66s with your Android(s)? use the previous version of Connect Mobile (4.21)

Unread post by tomocernec »

HI
I have Android, and it works now,, no problems, connect almost every day.. :)
evasive

Unread post by evasive »

Great ! I will tray it ;)
evasive

Unread post by evasive »

Hi all, With the last versión of Connect Mobile for Android and the last update for GPS Map 66s Firmware 3.40, works perfect !!! 8-)
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Good to hear!

What exact version connect are you running?
evasive

Unread post by evasive »

Hi ! Mi actual version is: 4.23.1 (in OnePlus 6t with Android 9 running). One tip, after the update of Garmin Connect Mobile, it doesn't work.

I first unlinked to 66s and it didn't work, then I uninstalled the app and installed it again and deleted the 66s in "devices" inside Connet Mobile to add it as a new one.

After these steps, everything works correctly (I don't know if the last update of 66s could also help although in the changelog I haven't seen anything about this....).

I hope it helps !
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Thank you for providing the additional clarity!
luvvinbird

Unread post by luvvinbird »

luvvinbird wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:27 pm After downloading a Wikiloc update I noticed there was no longer a bluetooth connection between my 66s and my android phone. It was easy enough to re-establish the connection. I mention this because a previous "rant" I had about this problem may have had something to do with a Wikiloc update which I had downloaded around that time. The Connect Mobile version in my Samsung is 4.22.1
I had previously mentioned that I would lose Bluetooth inability to automatically reconect after installing a Wikiloc update. It happened again after installing a Wikiloc update last night. Easy enough to re-establish, but a nuisance nevertheless. Everything was irie prior to installing that update. (Connect Mobile version is 4.24.2). Regards.
Jeffrey Wright

Unread post by Jeffrey Wright »

That's a good version that I'm looking for, thank you.

Return to “GPSMAP 66s/st”